Tranquil, comfortable and ready to move in.
Darcy Glynn and ProProperty Group are proud to present to market the optimal opportunity for any first home buyer, young couple, growing family or downsizer searching for their new home on an idyllic, serene street just minutes from the coast!
This green titled property has great street appeal, features 3 well sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, dining and living area with plenty of natural light from the full-length windows which lead out to the large undercover outdoor entertaining area. The home has reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout, Theatre room, and double lock up garage.
The location is perfect for the growing family, couple looking to right-size or anyone who wants to live on a quiet, peaceful street away from the hustle and bustle.
The property is a 4 min drive to the Alkimos Beach Gateway Shopping precinct, an 8 min drive to Alkimos Beach, as well as close by to a number of primary schools and high schools.
Why you should consider this property: –
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite
– Secondary bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom with individual shower and bath, separate W/C
– 5 Point gas cooktop
– Theatre room
– Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Lock up double garage
The Location: –
– 3.2km to Alkimos Beach Gateway Shopping precinct
– 5.2km to Alkimos Beach
– 900m to Northshore Christian Grammar School
– 3.6km St JamesÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢âÂ¢ Anglican School
– 4.9km to John Butler Primary School
– 10.2km to Quinns Baptist College
– 10.4km to Mindarie Senior College
– 12.1km to Clarkson Community High School
This property is priced to sell and will not last long, donÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢âÂ¢t regret not acting fast enough, get in touch with Darcy today!
Darcy Glynn – 0431 009 495 – email@example.com