Superbly situated in a friendly neighbourhood location within walking distance of the beautiful Arbor Park, Kiara College and Beechboro Central Shopping Centre, this contemporary 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is built solid and will comfortably cater for everybodyâ€™s personal needs.
Timber floorboards warm a welcoming front lounge room that sits directly opposite a splendid master-bedroom suite and its walk-in wardrobe, low-maintenance flooring and private ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and stylish vanity. The neatly-tiled kitchen and dining area doubles as the central hub of the house where double sinks, a storage pantry, gas cooktop and a Simpson oven overlook a sunken and spacious family room.
Both minor bedrooms enjoy the luxury of built-in robes, whilst a sprawling backyard is generous in its proportions and leaves plenty of room for a future swimming pool â€“ if you are that way inclined. The major drawcard however is a fully-enclosed patio entertaining area that connects to the double lock-up garage, effectively affording drive-through access and space for at least six large vehicles to park securely in what is a workshop-style environment that will leave any budding tradesperson in absolute awe.
Also close to Altone Park Leisure Centre, Altone Park Golf Course, other educational facilities, restaurants and easily accessible to major arterial roads that guide you towards either Perth Airport or our picturesque Swan Valley, this charming residence has â€œliving convenienceâ€ written all over it. It really does boast plenty of potential!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
– Tiled family room with patio access and a gas bayonet for heating
– Easy-care flooring to minor bedrooms also
– Fully-tiled main bathroom with a bubbling corner spa bath and a shower head
– Practical laundry with storage, an internal clothesline, a separate 2nd toilet and outdoor access
– Double security-door front entrance
– Manual security window shutters to front lounge and master suite
– Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
– 10 KW Solar System
– Gas hot-water system
– Bore reticulation
– Corner garden shed
– Backyard access from garage/workshop/patio area
– 663sqm (approx.) block
– Side access
– Built in 1991