FIRST HOME OPEN THIS SUNDAY 9TH DECEMBER 12:30PM – 1:30PM
Darcy Glynn and ProProperty Group are proud to present to market the perfect property for the astute investor.
Located in the illustrious and well-presented Catalina Estate, this is an outstanding opportunity for a fledgling investor with a passion for property or a seasoned veteran who recognises value when they see it, 14 Antares Street has long-term tenants with no intention of moving and consider the property their home.
This green titled property has ample street appeal, features 3 well sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, dining and living area with high gable ceiling and plenty of natural light from the full length windows, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout the home, double lock up garage and gabled patio undercover outdoor entertaining area.
The location is second to none; simply cross Neerabup Road to get to the Ocean Keys Shopping Complex, a short drive takes you the beautiful and popular Mindarie Marina, as well as a number of primary schools and high schools.
Why you should consider this property: –
– Open plan kitchen, dining, living with gabled ceiling
– Stone benchtop
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite
– Secondary bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
– Main bathroom with individual shower and bath, separate W/C
– Alarm system
– Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Quality downlighting throughout
– Loft storage
– Gabled patio outdoor entertaining area
– Lock up double garage
– Rear lane access
The Location: –
– 350m to Ocean Keys Shopping Centre
– 500m to Marmion Avenue
– 2.3km to Mitchell Freeway on ramp
– 2.0km to Mindarie Marina
– 1.8km to Mindarie Primary School
– 2.7km to Clarkson Primary School
– 3.3km to Clarkson Community High School
– 3.4km to Mindarie Senior College
This property will not last long and is open by appointment only so to view this one of a kind investment opportunity, get in touch with Darcy today!
Darcy Glynn – 0431 009 495 – firstname.lastname@example.org